Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Popularne posty z tego bloga

More than Words August Challenge

I can't remember when was the last time when I took a part in a challenge. Well, creating is happiness, isn't it? So I made a layout for More than Words challenge.    And here's the sketch on which I based my project.  Thanks for visiting :) 

Sukienka

Witajcie! Czy widzieliście już kolekcję Vintage Boutique ? Jest pełna ładnych przedmiotów do ozdabiania i mniejszych, dopasowanych do nich tekturek. Na dzisiaj wybrałam sukienkę mdf. Możecie kupić je w zestawie z wieszakiem i zrobić z nich album, ale ja użyłam sukienki pojedynczo i ozdobiłam tak jak zazwyczaj robię to z tagami :)  Mam nadzieję, że Wam się podoba.  Hi! Have you seen a Vintage Boutique collection by SnipArt? It's full of nice items perfect to be altered and smaller chipboards which match perfectly to them. For today I chose a mdf dress. You can buy the dresses in a set with a hanger and make a nice album with them, but I used mine separately and decorated is as a tag :) I hope you like it.  Dzięki za odwiedziny! Thanks for stopping by!  -Marta D.  Użyłam/ I used:     

Sunlight in Blue

Hello! Today I'd like to show you my newest project. I finally have some more time to take a part in the challenges :)  My newest layout was inspired by the sketch from  More Than Words' Blog and I choose the picture which matches to "Sunlight" theme from  Scrapki Wyzwaniowo   Thank you for stopping by :)