Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Best time ever

Hello my dear visitors. This time the post is in English because I'm playing with Scrap Around The World 's challenge. I've never played with them before, but the mood board inspired me to create something :)

 
How the mood board inspired me. Well, the main inspiration was juicy, yellow colour which matches nicely to grey. The world "Love" and the picture of an old house helped me to choose my picture. I decided to use the one with me and my little sister when we were kids :) Ah, memories. I've also added some twine which has the same pattern as straws in the mood board.
Here are some details:

 And here's my project:

Material list:
Paper: Daydreaming , Days and nights
Tags: paper pad Fly Away
Mists: Chalk Yellow LemonPastel Yellow, Pearl Black Graphite
13arts' chipboards
gesso
modeling paste
7DotsStudio stickers




Komentarze

  1. Beautiful!! And such a cute photo!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. It's so beautiful!! Perfect background, a wonderful photo!Thank you for playing with SATW this month!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Świetne zdjęcie. Bardzo podoba mi się tło, które wykonałaś. dzięki za zabawę w SATW.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What a lovely layout of you and your sister! I love the grey! Love that little touch with the colored string! Became a follower! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Świetny scrap!!! Ogromnie podoba mi się to stopniowanie szarości. Dziękujemy, że bawisz się z nami w SATW w tym miesiącu :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Cudo :) Szary i żółty świetnie razem współgrają tworząc, mimo dosyć "ponurego" oloru tła, wesoły i radosny LO. Dziękujemy za zabawę ze SATW

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Świetna praca. baaardzo mi się podobają te faktury w tle i prosta, ale efektowna kompozycja :) dzięki za udział w wyzwaniu SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

More than Words August Challenge

I can't remember when was the last time when I took a part in a challenge. Well, creating is happiness, isn't it? So I made a layout for More than Words challenge.    And here's the sketch on which I based my project.  Thanks for visiting :) 

Sukienka

Witajcie! Czy widzieliście już kolekcję Vintage Boutique ? Jest pełna ładnych przedmiotów do ozdabiania i mniejszych, dopasowanych do nich tekturek. Na dzisiaj wybrałam sukienkę mdf. Możecie kupić je w zestawie z wieszakiem i zrobić z nich album, ale ja użyłam sukienki pojedynczo i ozdobiłam tak jak zazwyczaj robię to z tagami :)  Mam nadzieję, że Wam się podoba.  Hi! Have you seen a Vintage Boutique collection by SnipArt? It's full of nice items perfect to be altered and smaller chipboards which match perfectly to them. For today I chose a mdf dress. You can buy the dresses in a set with a hanger and make a nice album with them, but I used mine separately and decorated is as a tag :) I hope you like it.  Dzięki za odwiedziny! Thanks for stopping by!  -Marta D.  Użyłam/ I used:     

Sunlight in Blue

Hello! Today I'd like to show you my newest project. I finally have some more time to take a part in the challenges :)  My newest layout was inspired by the sketch from  More Than Words' Blog and I choose the picture which matches to "Sunlight" theme from  Scrapki Wyzwaniowo   Thank you for stopping by :)