Przejdź do głównej zawartości

SATW November Challenge

I like playing with Scrap Around the World, but this month the >>>Challenge<<< was really tough for me.
My layouts are usually simple, modern and I never use flowers on them. But this month a moodboard is very romantic and a litle bit vintage. Well, that's how the challenges work- they have to be challenging :)

So, I decided just have a good fun and try something new. I got really nice stencil from 13arts, so I made some flowers with it using a modeling paste. After that I covered the flowers with Ayeeda Paints (Matte Rasberry, Vivid Magenta, Vivid Orange and Matte Lemon).

In the moodboard I can also see some notes, so I added them to my project too.
Here's my layout:

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Komentarze

  1. Very very sweet project! I love everything: colors, elements... BUTTERFLIES!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SATW!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ciekawie, ciekawie. Świetnie wyszło Ci to tło. Dziękuję za dołączenie do SATW w tym miesiącu.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. You did a fabulous job with our Mood Board! I love your beautiful flowers! Well done! All the best from SATW! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Piękny layout, cudne szczegóły :) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wonderful project!! love your painted flowers! Thank you so much for playing at Scrap Around The World!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This is beautiful and unique! Thanks for joining in at Scrap Around The World.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

More than Words August Challenge

I can't remember when was the last time when I took a part in a challenge. Well, creating is happiness, isn't it? So I made a layout for More than Words challenge.    And here's the sketch on which I based my project.  Thanks for visiting :) 

Sukienka

Witajcie! Czy widzieliście już kolekcję Vintage Boutique ? Jest pełna ładnych przedmiotów do ozdabiania i mniejszych, dopasowanych do nich tekturek. Na dzisiaj wybrałam sukienkę mdf. Możecie kupić je w zestawie z wieszakiem i zrobić z nich album, ale ja użyłam sukienki pojedynczo i ozdobiłam tak jak zazwyczaj robię to z tagami :)  Mam nadzieję, że Wam się podoba.  Hi! Have you seen a Vintage Boutique collection by SnipArt? It's full of nice items perfect to be altered and smaller chipboards which match perfectly to them. For today I chose a mdf dress. You can buy the dresses in a set with a hanger and make a nice album with them, but I used mine separately and decorated is as a tag :) I hope you like it.  Dzięki za odwiedziny! Thanks for stopping by!  -Marta D.  Użyłam/ I used:     

Sunlight in Blue

Hello! Today I'd like to show you my newest project. I finally have some more time to take a part in the challenges :)  My newest layout was inspired by the sketch from  More Than Words' Blog and I choose the picture which matches to "Sunlight" theme from  Scrapki Wyzwaniowo   Thank you for stopping by :)