Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Black and White - dla 13arts


Witajcie!
Tu Marta. Dzisiaj chciałabym Wam pokazać mój layout. Tym razem użyłam tylko czarno-białych produktów. Znajdziecie ich w sklepie całkiem sporo. 

Hello!
It's Marta here. Today I'd like to show you my newest layout. This time I used only black and white things. There are lot of them in the store. 


Ostatnio w sprzedaży pojawiły się świetne czarno-białe naklejki z cytatami i słówkami. Wyglądają jak stemple. Z pewnością je polubicie. 

Lately you can also find some great b&w stickers with quotes or words. They look like stamps. I'm sure you will love them. 



Tekturki pokryłam mój ulubionym Splashem z czarnym brokatem, który jest naprawdę super do tego celu i szybko wysycha. W tle widzicie też stemple 13arts i mój ulubiony brokat.  

I covered the chipboards with my favourite Black Glitter Splash which is really great and dries fast. In the background you can see some 13arts' stamps and my favourite glitter. 


Produkty 13arts/13arts products:





Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

More than Words August Challenge

I can't remember when was the last time when I took a part in a challenge. Well, creating is happiness, isn't it? So I made a layout for More than Words challenge.    And here's the sketch on which I based my project.  Thanks for visiting :) 

Sukienka

Witajcie! Czy widzieliście już kolekcję Vintage Boutique ? Jest pełna ładnych przedmiotów do ozdabiania i mniejszych, dopasowanych do nich tekturek. Na dzisiaj wybrałam sukienkę mdf. Możecie kupić je w zestawie z wieszakiem i zrobić z nich album, ale ja użyłam sukienki pojedynczo i ozdobiłam tak jak zazwyczaj robię to z tagami :)  Mam nadzieję, że Wam się podoba.  Hi! Have you seen a Vintage Boutique collection by SnipArt? It's full of nice items perfect to be altered and smaller chipboards which match perfectly to them. For today I chose a mdf dress. You can buy the dresses in a set with a hanger and make a nice album with them, but I used mine separately and decorated is as a tag :) I hope you like it.  Dzięki za odwiedziny! Thanks for stopping by!  -Marta D.  Użyłam/ I used:     

Sunlight in Blue

Hello! Today I'd like to show you my newest project. I finally have some more time to take a part in the challenges :)  My newest layout was inspired by the sketch from  More Than Words' Blog and I choose the picture which matches to "Sunlight" theme from  Scrapki Wyzwaniowo   Thank you for stopping by :)